2008年4月25日金曜日

オブジェクト指向

Lately, I have been devoting myself to C# coding. It’s pretty crazy on keeping me busy with long hours, but I enjoy it a great deal. I was a system engineer and coded quite a bit, but I did not do that much in C# until recently when I had a C# class. Writing code now is super fun to me. The C# programming language was created with the idea of being object-oriented. The concept of object-oriented programming has been around for a long time and there were various kinds of object-oriented programming languages, but there were never any computer programming languages that truly implemented the idea fully. I liked the idea, but since there was never a perfect object-oriented program language, I had given up on learning it. However, time went by and now the technology has progressed. It does exist now in a very efficient format. I used to think that if there was this kind of program language, I could do this and that and everything in between. Now, I see that I can do most of the things I want to do with this truly object-oriented program language. Over the last several weeks, I have been thinking about programming all the time. I am quite addicted to C# these days. I sit in front of the computer for more than 15 hours straight and often without any food or drink. I should probably stop myself from doing this, but I can’t help it. I just wonder how long this time in my life will continue.

0 件のコメント: