2008年4月21日月曜日

ホットヨガ

Hi, I decided to start my blog from today on. Whatever I come up with in my mind I will put it here. So this place would be for my journals and essays. I will try to write this blog in English. However my mother tongue is not English, it might switch to Japanese, but I will do my best, though :-)

For the first day, it’s about hot yoga!

初めてホットヨガに行って来ました! 気持ちよかった!

I heard a lot of good things about hot yoga and finally I went there to see for myself what it was like. It’s not just yoga. It’s yoga in a very hot room. Once I entered the room, there were several heaters running and the room was extremely hot!I don’t know if this is true or not, but here is what I understand about hot yoga. Yoga originated from the country of India, where it is a very hot all year round. If you learn yoga in a manner similar to the environment of India, you will be able to learn yoga more efficiently. Actually, it is very good to learn this way! I had never done hot yoga before, even regular yoga. Yoga is similar to intense stretching, but somehow its poses are more mysterious. Maybe this is due to the fact that yoga came from India which I believe to still be a somewhat mysterious place for most people. I tend to have bad posture and sometimes I get a backache. Probably hot yoga will help fix my bad posture, but above all sweating a lot was quite comfortable to me. I probably lost more sweat than I ever have in my life there. I would definitely go one more time to figure out more about hot yoga.

0 件のコメント: