2008年4月26日土曜日

ジャンバラヤ

Currently, my housemate’s brother is staying at my home. Originally, I was asked to let him stay for a couple of days, but I think it’s now been about one week. He is very quiet. He is also a really neat and organized person. So, I didn’t mind his staying longer, but I think he is sorry for that. He invited me for dinner last night. He made it especially for me. This was a really tasty dish. My housemate is about my height, but 60 lbs. heavier than me. I think because of his diet. Primarily, he eats and drinks Dr. Pepper, Cherry Coke, steak fajitas, Papa Johns pizza, mint-chocolate chip ice cream, Chips Ahoy cookies and Reese’s peanut butter cups. However, he does not eat many vegetables or fruits. His brother seems to have a similar appearance. He is also kind of a big guy. I thought he must have a similar diet to my housemate. However, I was mistaken. He really enjoys eating healthy food. He eats different types of meat, but he also eats vegetable too. So, the dish he made, Cajun chicken jambalaya, had a lot of vegetables too. After I eat tasty healthy food, I have a happy feeling and am quite relaxed.

0 件のコメント: